A complete TEC weekend registration has several components:
- TEC Team Application (and Leadership Team Application, if interested)
- Ethics & Integrity in Ministry Certification
- Consent Forms
- Retreat Fee Payment
- Food Handlers’ Certification (if chosen for Cook Team)
- Proof of negative Covid test taken within 72 hours prior to check-in, regardless of vaccination status
This application is for those who are interested in applying for a team position for an upcoming retreat weekend. Click here to access the Team Application.
Ethics & Integrity in Ministry (EIM) Certification
All TEC retreat team members are required to receive your EIM certification prior to the Potluck Dinner. Failure to complete this certification forfeits your role as a team member. EIM Certifications are valid for 3 years.
- Register for an account to schedule your EIM Workshop at www.austindiocese.org.
- If you have been certified previously, you can check your current status by logging in to your account.
- After course completion, the Diocese will report your certification to the Assistant Lay Director.
There are two consent forms required for the TEC weekend: a TEC Consent Form and an Eagle’s Wings Retreat Center (EWRC) Consent Form. These forms should be printed, filled, and signed to be turned in at retreat check-in.
- TEC Parental Consent (Ages 17 and under)
- TEC Adult Consent (Ages 18 and over)
- EWRC Parental Consent (Ages 17 and under)
- EWRC Adult Consent (Ages 18 and over)
Retreat Fee Payment
I have been selected to participate as a member of an upcoming TEC of Central TX retreat team. I have read the retreat team application, understand the terms regarding Team Member Conduct expectations, Team Meeting attendance requirements, and have met or will meet all EIM (Ethics & Integrity in Ministry) requirements as mentioned above.
Once you have submitted the Team Application, you will be presented with a link to the payment page for the retreat. Payments are processed through The Diocese of Austin.
The Retreat Fee is $70 per team member if you are staying 2 nights at EWRC. The Fee is $100 per team member if you are staying 3 nights at EWRC.
Food Handlers’ Certification (Cook Team only)
This certification is required by the State of Texas for all members of the Cook Team. This is a 1-½ hour online, self-paced course. There is a $10 fee and the certification is valid for 2 years. You can access the course by clicking here. Upon completion, print your certificate and give it to the Cook Team Director by the Potluck Dinner.