Although we are still unable to hold a full TEC retreat weekend, we will be holding a day retreat Saturday, June 5th, from 10am to 5pm at Eagle’s Wings.
This day retreat will offer a deep dive into the Paschal Mystery and how we can experience it in our day-to-day lives and weekly in the Mass. Please see more info below and on our SignUpGenius page if you are interested – you can RSVP on our SignUpGenius page by clicking here. RSVPs are due by Monday, May 31st.
- Space is limited – we will be able to accommodate 50 attendees plus 6 team members only.
- There will be a $20 registration fee per person, payable at check-in (cash or Venmo accepted)
- Lunch will be provided (menu TBD, if you have dietary restrictions please email Caroline Wills at firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Our room will be set up to have space for social distancing. We recommend following the latest guidelines as per your vaccination status and risk level.
- We will have Mass from 4pm to 5pm to meet our obligation for that Sunday.
- We are arranging an optional dinner for those who would like to attend. Meet us at Jardin Corona in Liberty Hill following the retreat!
TEC (Together Encounter Christ) starts as a three day retreat centered on the Paschal Mystery of Jesus, and then welcomes you into a greater community focused on living our Catholic-Christian faith daily.
Sponsored by the Diocese of Austin, TEC of Central Texas is a weekend of prayer, reflections/talks, group discussions, personal reflections, recreation, live music and activities. Sharing, getting to know those around you and participation activities are important aspects of the weekend.
TEC of Central Texas weekends are held at the beautiful Eagle’s Wings Retreat Center which is in the hill country just outside Burnet, Texas. Retreatants are required to attend all three days and retreats begin at 10:00 AM on your day of arrival and concludes at 5:30 PM on your day of departure.
There are only two TEC of Central Texas retreats each year and availability is limited.